Friday, June 27, 2008

Missing my baby!

Well, it has been a week now since Coshell left for Utah to be with her dad. I cant lie and say that Im not enjoying a quiet house...but I do really miss her! Those of you in Utah, I will give you her contact information and maybe she can come up and play with the kids.?. She would really love to see her cousins! She was very bummed that she wont be able to go to the reunion. Her dad signed her up for Cheer Camp at the same time as the reunion. She actually cried and said she would rather go with us, but the camp was already paid for. Next year!! I have gotten two phone calls from her since her departure and she sounds very sad. This makes my heart cry! But, alas, I am making it through!

For the reunion, I have been put in charge of Breakfast Saturday morning, with Gabe and Jens help. And what a breakfast it will be!! We have to fill everyone up good because we will all need plenty of energy for the games. The games that I am also in charge of (with Holly's help)! Let me just tell you, it will be our own little version of 'survivor' or 'big brother', which ever show you like. Because our family is in NO way competitive! It is going to be SOOOO much fun! I have officially named it "Pinnock Family Battle of the Bad-Bums" (because it would be inappropriate to call ourselves Bad-Ass's with all the little children around.) It will be complete with penalties and prizes (including a big one-of-a-kind trophy made my yours truly) I wish I could give you more details but it would be unfair for the rest of the family! All I can tell you is, do your stretches, physically and mentally! I am so excited for this!! I know you guys are looking forward to the Basket Ball game but, it will pale in comparison!!!

I have also thought of the little kiddies. The games are actually designed so that EVERYONE can join in, BUT the little ones that wont take defeat, or getting yelled at (in an excited way only of course) very well, I have made a HUGE twister game, and a tiny activity bag for them. Once the winning team has been crowned, the games continue with a friendly game (is there such a thing in the Pinnock family) of volley ball. HOWEVER...not a conventional game. Details to be released on a need to know basis, and right now, you dont need to know! :)

I cant wait to post pictures of it when we get back! We will probably all have the same pix but oh well.

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Holy Cow! Who ever put you in charge of the games knew exactly what they were doing!!! It sounds totally fun. They are not going to know what hit them. :) Since I don't really cook, I apologize in advance for breakfast. But if anyone asks, I will just point and say Chelsie did it. :) Be sure to give us Chads info and we will definitely try to see if she can visit. See you soon!!

P.S. Chelsie, you realize you are committing a cardinal sin by blogging, but not posting comments on anyone elses blog!! I mean really, people have been killed for less than that! :)

Jen

hillarie said...

Yes- for sure tell us where Coshell is at! I'm sure she'll love visiting us in all of our 'extended stay hotel' glory. Maybe she can have a slumber party with the girls.
I am sorry you are missing your baby- but I do envy you a teeny-tiny bit....or maybe more than that :).
So- please tell me the games don't involve whip cream or shaving cream??