Saturday, August 23, 2008

FOR SHAME!

Has it really been that long? What a loser I am! Oh well. It has been a fun and interesting and at times, stressful summer! It is my goal this week to post a photo gallary of our summer.

Coshell is due back tomorrow!! I am so excited! I have missed my baby so much! (a big reason I havent posted for a while, no one cute here to write about :) )

Okay, I need your help! I have decided to join an online craft store and sell my stuff. Scary! I, however, need a clever name for my so called 'business'. Any ideas? I have looked into it a bit and a few words that are overused are 'unique', 'creations', 'cute', etc.

Im looking for something fun, maybe a play on words. Anyway, I hope someone can help me. Otherwise I will just put it all under 'icantthinkofanythingcleversojustbuymystuff.com'

And Terra, I am so happy for you!! Im so sorry you had to go through hell, but you are a strong and inspirational woman. Lots of love to you and your family!!

4 comments:

Payne Family said...

Chelsie!
It is about time! I thought you fell off the planet or something:) Be sure to post your summer pictures so we can check them out. I am happy for you that Coshell is coming home. She probably feels the same way. I will be sure to try and think of some clever name ideas. Deb and Trev are going to stop by along with Hil and Eric next weekend for a BBQ, I will be sure to ask them then too. Thanks for the comments on our blog. As you can see we have been "BUSY" too. :( I hope I survive.....:)
Jen

Oportos said...

Finally! Summer vacation doesn't mean a vacation from blogging! Chels thanks soooo much for being there for me, and for help scooping me off the freeway! My parents are INSANE! Tell Coshell hi and kiss and hug her lots!! As for a name hmmm..... darlingdesigns.com.... OK it's crap, but at least I tried:)
Love ya Terra

Mindy Widdowson said...

Welcome Back Chelsie! Long time no read! Congrats on your baby coming home. I don't know how you muscled thru that one!

As for business names...I am stumped! I will keep thinking tho!

Love,
mindy

Payne Family said...

Okay-
Now you really should be ASHAMED!! I mean it's only been 2 months since your last post! Give us something new already! :)

Jen