Thursday, October 30, 2008

AMENDING

I must amend the post of my accident, "No Excuses"! It has been brought to my attention, and I fully agree, that a few things should have been mentioned!!

My poor mother-in-law was in the front passenger seat and was trapped in the car due to the fact that the door was smashed at the hinge and unable to open. She was a good sport about sitting there while we got everything figured out. Sorry, Mom!

I also forgot to mention that we were saved!! The car, being that it was not operational, was towed away and we were left to fend for ourselves. My mother happened to be close by and on her way home when she got our S.O.S.! Without batting an eye, she came to our rescue. All four of us, plus luggage, packed into her car and we were returned home safely!! Thank you, Mom!! AND, I apologize for the neglect of mention in the first post! I was selfishly blinded with sadness and not looking at the whole picture. We would have been hurtin' for certain without you to save us! THANK YOU!!

No comments: