Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAGGED Huh?

Hmmm. Six random facts about me? Sad to say that I am not that interesting of a person but I can....no I WILL come up with something entertaining....so, here goes!

1. If I could be anything I wanted, I would be a singer/songwriter. Cant really see it can ya? But, its the truth!

2. If I had Gate's or Trump's wealth, as unrealistic as it may seem, I would set up a community for struggling families. Low income housing community with its own grocery, daycare, gas station, etc to create jobs and vocational training to help them develop skills to get back on their feet. There's more to it but you get the jist.

3. My favorite show is Ace of Cakes!! I love Baltimore's Charm City Cakes!! If I was not married and did not have a child, I would drop everything and go out to apply for a job!! Careful Michael and Coshell, I may do it anyway!

4. I am a list person! I have to have lists for everything. Cleaning my house, errands, pros and cons of my decisions, projects, everything. But they are my secret. So sshhhhh!

5. I dont really have a favorite food, but I have a LEAST favorite food...PIZZA! Funny huh, since it is what I made and sold for 8 years. Really, Really dont like the stuff! I will eat it, but I would so rather not!

6. I love staying up late at night. It is the only time that I can really feel the immense peace in the universe. I know that our world is in turmoil, but at night, when everything is quiet, and everything is sleeping, you can hear the sound of hope, the sound of real peace. At least at my house LOL.

Now, here is the saddest part of all! There are only 4 people I know that have blogs. I happen to know that they have all been tagged already...so, can I come up with something else? I dont hear any objections so here is my challenge.

We all know that we are heading into a time of struggle, if we are not already there. (We are anyway) I have been trying to come up with cheap ideas for everything. So, I challenge you to have a Family Night of fun! Come up with some creative ideas for games, treats, and a lesson. Document it with your camera and share your ideas with us all! We can all learn from eachother and use the ideas for our own families. The biggest challenge will be, YOU CANNOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON IT!!

I expect to see a Post on each of your blogs, Hillarie, Jen, Terra, and Mindy by November 7th! And I will have one also!

Then, I throw the baton to Terra, to come up with another challenge of the same caliber. A fun dinner idea, an activity, or a craft, etc. No Money, just fun family time! Ready? GO!

4 comments:

Payne Family said...

Great post! What is Ace of Cakes? Is it cake decorating? I have never heard of it. I am totally a "list" person too. I am always making lists for something. You might want to see a doctor about the pizza thing, I think that might not be normal...:) It is so good to see you back online. Be sure to let us know how everything is going. I will put on my thinking cap to answer the challenge!

Mama said...

Singer song writer??!! I never would have guessed. The Ace of Cakes I get!! kp

hillarie said...

Okay- you're on! Only I'll need an extension...... tomorrow is Halloween and I will be without husband for 2 weeks after that. I'd like my 'family night' to include my whole family if that's okay.
It was great to see you sista. All of you guys. Too bad the trip was marred by oral surgery. My face feels like I got hit with a bat.

Mindy Widdowson said...

I accept! Quite challenging I must admit....but I will do my best. I love it!
I loved reading your six interesting things! Very interesting. You know I could disown you as a friend for not liking pizza! It is the Widdowson Bears "Holy" food!
Great Post!
Love,
Mind'