Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In the beginning...

Ive wanted to do this for a long time but have always thought..."who wants to read about me?" but hey...who wouldnt??? To start with, I'm a mom...a fulltime mom. Wait, since I gave birth to my daughter I have been her mother every minute ever since so...why do people say 'fulltime mom'? Do you have the choice of taking only part time? Maybe I should have talked to my Doctor about that before the birth. Just kidding, I love my daughter!!! She will be 10 in less than two weeks!!! It has gone by so fast! Forget the fountain of youth, I want a pause button!!

I got remarried 3 1/2 years ago and we would like to have another child. I guess we will see if it is in the cards. In the mean time, I keep myself occupied with my hobbies while 'SweetPea' is in school. I dont really like to call myself 'crafty', it sounds a little too Holly Hobby-ish. I do however love to use my creativity to make things.

I have been really into watching The Biggest Loser! I am so glad that Ali won! I have to say that they all deserved it! Its motivating watching it but its hard to keep that motivation! I have struggled with my weight for a long time and I am tired of it. I had back surgery two years ago, I thought it would be easier to exercise but its not. Who was I kidding? I have actually been keeping a journal about it, taking pics and measurements to see any progress but its not going so well. Blah Blah Blah

Im hoping that this can be somewhat humorous...I read other blogs and some of them can get pretty deep...this is pretty much just a way for me to ramble and tell my imaginary friends (until I get real ones lol) about what is going on in my life. Hence, the Blah-ger...

Until next time!!!

No comments: