Sunday, April 20, 2008

A lot can happen in a day!

WOW what a weekend!! Grammy and Papa dropped Sweet Pea off after a fun sleepover at their house. While we were visiting, an aid car pulled up to the neighbors' house. The father of one of Sweet Pea's friends had had a heart attack and was taken away in an ambulance. It was very scary but he is home and doing well. Our prayers are with them as they have had several challenges recently. THEN, last night I got a phone call from a friend that I was supposed to meet up with for dinner. She was in a head-on collision! They are doing fine considering but are still pretty shaken!!

I have turned my spare room into a project room. And I have serveral projects going in it. To organize my supplies I purchased several boxes from IKEA...I LOVE IKEA!!!! I fastened them together in an arch over my project table so they are all at my fingertips, but I still have lots of table to use!! I was so excited!! I have been fighting with this issue for a long time (as I stated before). I was also able to set up my sewing table, a desk with my computer to work on my stories, AND my treadmill so I can run when I 'run' out of ideas!! I promise, pix are coming soon!

Now I must print Sweet Pea's invitation for her party....SHES GONNA BE 10!!! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Your project room sounds awesome. I would love to see a pic of it. The arc sounds complicated. That should tell you a lil' bit about how my brain works or doesn't work I should say! I couldn't believe how big Coshell had gotten last time I saw her. I can't imagine how much she has changed now. I want to see some photos of all of you. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am having so much fun with it. I was anti for so long...now I can't imagine why! :)