Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pix trouble

I finally find some pix to post and most of them wont upload...any advice??? Oh well, I got a few. The pic of Coshell's room is what it used to look like. She is growing up so fast that she is starting to grow out of it :(. I worked too had on that room to let her just give it up...so we compromised. i will get pix of that uploaded soon...hopefully!

Coshell's birthday party is on Saturday...heaven help us! She has invited 10 girls. Am I nuts? We have decided that starting this year, we will only have parties every other year. So I get next year off *whew*. Her last party, she had a slumber party. All the girls were wearing glow-in-the-dark braclets and necklaces...sounds fun right? Has anyone every seen the movie 'Miss Congeniality' (SP?) with Sandra Bullock? Remember the scene where they go to the bar and are playing the drums, covered in glow-in-the-dark paint??? That was my downstairs bathroom!! They had cut them all open and spread it everywhere! The girls had it on their faces and clothes, all over the walls and floor! Luckily it wares off and cleans up okay, but wow! Wont make that mistake again!! Im sure they had fun though :)

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Chelsie,

I have to tell you that just the thought of being in the same room with ten 10 year olds, freaks me out! You are a brave woman and I am sure Coshell loves you for it! I am so happy you have started blogging. I emailed you our blog address last week. It is so fun to keep up with everyone. Check us out at paynezone.blogspot.com if you did not get the email. Love, Jen and Gabe