Thursday, May 8, 2008

D-Railed!!

I have no excuses, well, no good ones anyway. I am still trying to make fitness a habit, rather than just this annoying thing I SHOULD do. It would help if I had more support at home but I guess that could just be considered another excuse. If anyone has any secrets or helpful hints that help them stay on track, I would LOVE to hear them! Its like I need someone to hold my hand and lead me in the right direction. Then stay there and make sure I do it! Why does this have to be so hard for some and not hard for others? I know we are all given our challenges and we are never given more than we can handle. I know that I have had seemingly harder challenges place before me. BUT, why is THIS such a struggle? The lamest part about this...I have succeeded before! Anyway...this is just too heavy for today...ha ha, excuse the punn, HEAVY...guess its the word of the day. Sorry, its a lame post...but I had to get it out of me and leave it to float in the lonely abyss of the internet. Tomorrow will be better...right?

3 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Chelsie-
So blogging isn't completely useless. It is an outlet right? Ok so I am about to go dorky church girl on you here. Are you ready for my two cents? Here they are Cha-ching....have you tried making it a matter of prayer? I have to do this about "praying" actually. Kinda crazy, but I have to pray for strength to pray. I am not good at getting on my knees every night. I can pray when there is something specific to be thankful for or a need that I have, or for meals of course, but every single morning and night prayers...a real challenge. It has worked for me. I am sure you are doing this, but nonetheless...my two cents. Love you, Mindy

Payne Family said...

Chelsie-
Who knew that you could just scream all of your frustrations out into the internet. Pretty cool when you think about it. :) I think everyone has been where you are at one point or another. One of my favorite movies is Anna and the King. There is a line in there that says: "Life is for journeys mam, NOT destinations." Maybe that is the key, we keep putting all our possible happiness into "WHEN" instead of "NOW". I sometimes wonder how many years of my life will be wasted stressing and beating my self up, over something that to be honest may or may not ever happen. I hope I can figure out a way to just accept myself the way I am NOW, and any improvements will just be icing on the cake!
Jen

Payne Family said...

Skip breakfast and lunch. Then for dinner, have PB&J. Oh, and tons of caffeine too! That is what I do. I feel like sh*t, and can never get to sleep, but I stay thin-er.

Buy a bicycle and go for long bike rides with you music and thoughts. running is for the birds (sorry Hillarie) and you get to see more scenery this way. Plus, you could probably get Michael and Coshell (sp?) to join you without too much guff.

It is fun to read about you guys, but post some bloody pictures eh!

love you Chels!

Gaber.