Sunday, May 11, 2008

THANK YOU

You are all right...well, maybe not the PB&J thing :) but you are all right! I worry way too much about things that may or may not change. Pray for the strength to do what I need to do in the NOW and hope that my efforts make a difference...but in the mean time...I need to enjoy the TODAY!

By the way, Happy Mother's Day! It was a great day for me. Last night we had dinner at Grammy and Papa's house to celebrate Mother's Day, SweetPeas 10th!, Papa's birthday (he is a whopping 39! hee hee) and Michael's birthday. Coshell stayed over with Grammy so my day was quiet and calm. Coshell was kind of sad when Michael reminded her that it was mother's day but I assured her that it was alright for her to stay with Grammy. She made Michael promise that he WOULD NOT serve me breakfast in bed. How is that fair to me? I dont remember it being Coshell's day....it is mother's day right??? Anyway...he promised that he would wait for her to come home before he would serve me breakfast in bed. So, I got breakfast for dinner in bed. It was great!

Oh yeah, yesterday was also Me and Mom day at the zoo. Coshell and I, and a friend of mine and her daughter (who is 26) went and spent the day at the zoo. We had a great time! Although I was a little upset that the penguins were at another location. I got over it. And Gabe, your request has not been ignored. We have a new internet connection and it is easier for me to upload images. So, it is my mission this week to get plenty of pix for y'all to see! And without getting too sappy...I want to thank you all for your comments! They were all very insightful and sorely needed! It is always fun to hear from you! Love to all!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Chelsie-
You sound much better today! I am glad you had a great Mothers Day. I had alot of fun too. Gabe took really good care of me and we had Jon and Mindy over for a BBQ. (I put up the pictures on our blog.) Tell Coshelle to go to our blog to see the pictures of Jordans latest haircut. It is a mohawk and is pretty funny.
Jen

Oportos said...

Hey chels,
It's Terra, I was looking at jen's blog and saw your name, so I thought I'd stop in:) I have to admit I don't usually read blogs, but I found yours very entertaining:)) I'm with ya on the weight loss, baby weight SUCKS! But I love the baby, so I'm making peace with it, meaning piece of cake,pie or whatever I can get my hands on. Hope you don't mind, but I added you as a buddie. Take care.
Terra