Saturday, May 24, 2008

PIX

Okay, I know that I need to get more pics on here but, unfortunately I dont take a lot of pics. Shame on me!! I will regret it I know. But, good news is...Coshell likes to take pics of herself and jumps at the chance to be center stage when Michael takes the camera out. This one of the latest 'Ham' jobs.

What she is, is a mystery. To me she looks like a pink ninja frog, but your guess is as good as mine. She is a riot! Here is another one of her 'poses'. Reminds me of a tampon commercial or something but believe it or not, it took several takes to make her happy with the actual picture.




But I think my favorite picture of all time is this one. It was taken a while ago but she is in her 'Manager' jacket, and her exact words were "Mom, take a picture. This is me thinking".

I will make it a continual goal to get more photos, recent photos, of all of us...but I cant promise anything. Just that I will try!

3 comments:

Payne Family said...

Chelsie-
These are great pictures of Sweet Pea. I will be sure to show Jordan. I love the one in the "manager" jacket, while thinking. That was pretty funny! Keep the pics coming, it is fun to see you all.

Jen

hillarie said...

Okay 'Chelsieanne'-- I'm feeling a little out of the loop here! Last thing you told me was, and I quote, "I'll let you know when there's something on my blog worth looking at! It's still under construction"-- okay maybe that's not an exact quote but close enough.
Coshell- you will be in a tampon commercial someday. Or maybe a "not so fresh feeling" one. Some sort of feminine hygiene product....
Love you guys- miss you

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Chelsie-
Is there a update on the horizon? :)
Love,
Mind'